I got a delicious and simple fall harvest snack mix treat that everyone will love. What a wonderful treat for fall gatherings with family and friends.
As the weather begins to cool, I start thinking about backyard bon-fires. This treat has that right combination of sweet and salty. You will serve it to your guests and expect to find an empty bowl. It will be gone in no time!
You may have seen something similar called Scarecrow Crunch or Scarecrow Crunch Munch. Whatever you want to call it, one thing it will be called is “yummy!”
This treat is a great snack to serve hosting football games, fall and Halloween parties. Let’s not for and Thanksgiving too!
You can serve it in individual bags decorated for fall. I love to have them sitting in a bowl ready for small hands to grab to enjoy.Jump to Recipe
Going to a fall get together?
Bring along this tasty snack treat. This recipe is easy that you can make it within a matter of minutes.
Does your neighborhood do “Boo-ed” gifts? Add a jar of this delicious and fall harvest snack mix in with your gifts. You can add a homemade gift tag and ribbon.
How to make:
You can either dump the ingredients in a large mixing bowl or use a tray. I will add the cereal, pretzels and bugles on a foiled covered baking sheet. Then add the nuts and Reeses pieces. You will mix the ingredients all together.
Melt the white chocolate chips with Crisco Shortening in either a double boiler or microwave.
Poor the white chocolate over the snack mix and gently toss. You can use your hands to toss the mixture with the white chocolate once it cools to the touch.
You can substitute any cereal, nuts or candies. Other candy options would be candy corn and M&Ms.
Store in an air tight container to keep it crunchy.
Delicious And Simple Fall Harvest Snack Mix
- 4 cup Crispix Cereal
- 2 cup Bugles
- 2 cup Pretzels I like to use the squares.
- 2 cup Honey Roasted Peanuts Any nuts of choice
- 2 cup Reeses Pieces
- 1 bag Ghirardelli White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 tsp Crisco Shortening
- Line a large baking pan with foil or wax paper.
- Mix cereal, bugles, nuts, pretzels and Reeses on the baking pan or in a large bowl.
- In small microwaveable bowl, microwave chips and Crisco on High for 45 to 60 seconds, stirring after 45 seconds, until chips are starting to melt. If necessary, continue heating in 15-second increments, stirring after each until chips are melted and smooth.
- Pour over snack mix, stirring until evenly coated.
- Poor out onto the baking pan to cool.
- Store in air tight container.
Affiliate links are used for your convenience at no additional cost to you. It helps to support my blog so that I can bring you more free tutorials. Thank you! Read my full disclosure here.
I would love to have you subscribe to my newsletter.
Hope you have a wonder day, sweet friend!