Do you enjoy decorating for the different holidays? Me too! Here is an easy and fun DIY heart garland for Valentine’s.
Let’s craft together to make this simple Do It Yourself garland! It is a easy and fun that you can have your children or grandchildren make it with you.
I have a video tutorial for the entire project. Below the video, I will list all of the supplies for this craft project.
WHERE TO GET THE GOODS
DISCLOSURE: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. The opinions are always my own. It helps me to continue to bring to you new content, DIY and projects tutorials on my blog.It cost money to maintain a blog.
Supplies for this DIY heart garland
- Five 12 x 12 Double-Sided Pattern Scrapbook Paper
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer
- Heart Die Cuts (use with for Big Shots for cutting); or Medium Size Heart Cookie Cutter
- Big Shot for cutting out if using Die Cuts, optional
- Ribbon or Jute Twine for crafts
- Bone Folder, optional
- Double-sided adhesive tape
- .25 Hand Held Hole Punch
Please pin this Easy and Fun DIY Heart Garland for Valentine’s to Pinterest.
bonus project just for you
I got you!
A fun frame art heart craft. Can you believe it took me 15 minutes to complete this project?
Life is busy enough without complicated projects. I love creating fun and easy projects.
Let’s create something fun and beautiful together!
Other craft projects
- Upcycle An Old Tool Caddy Into A Beautiful Magazine Rack
- A DIY Recycled Wreath Project
- DIY Spring Wreath Project
- This DIY Spring Urn Filler – the best Hack ever for your porch!
Have an awesome day, sweet friend!