For the next five days, I will be sharing five of the best Christmas cookies recipes for the holiday. These recipes are family favorites.
As an added bonus, I will be sharing recipes from some of my blogger friends too. You will have lots of inspirations for your holiday baking.
DAY 1 – White Chocolate cranberry Cookies
These cookies are packed with flavor. Not only do they taste delicious they are festive with the specks of red for the holiday.
White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer
- Baking Pans
- Parchment Paper
- Cookie Scoop
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (soften) room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1/4 tsp fresh orange zest optional
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Place parchment paper on the baking sheets.
- With a Kitchen Aid Mixer, cream together the butter, brown sugar, white sugar, vanilla, and orange zest until smooth.
- Add the egg. Be sure to scrap the sides of the bowls down with a spatula.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the creamy mixture.
- Mix in the white chocolate chips, cranberries, and walnuts.
- Place plastic wrap over the bowl and place in the refrigerator. Allow the dough to chill the dough for approximately 1 hour and no more than 2 hours. By chilling your dough, it will help your cookies not to spread from the butter in the cookies being too warm.
- Drop cookie dough by a heaping teaspoon onto prepared baking sheets. Note: I like using the small cookie scoop to have the cookies all the same size.
- Bake 10-12 or until set and the edges are slightly golden brown.
- Wait one minute then remove from pans to wire racks to allow the cookies cool.
OTHER HOLIDAY Cookie RECIPES
- White Lilac Farmhouse Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Potato Chip Cookies
- Aliya over at Open Doors Open Hearts has an amazing Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Linda at Bushel & a Pickle has The Best Ever Sugar Cookies
- Annemarie at Make Every Day An Event has the most adorable cookie. You have to see it and the children will love to make this one.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. The opinions here are all my own. It helps me to continue to bring to you DIY and projects on my blog.
Be sure to stop back each day for a more recipes!
Thank you, friend for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some good inspiration on today’s post.
You can help be by following me on Facebook at White Lilac Farmhouse, on Instagram @whitelilacfarmhouse, on LKT at white_lilac_farmhouse, Pinterest, YouTube and Twitter.
Happy baking sweet friend!
Thank you, Renae. I gained 5 lbs just making them.
Yummy! I love anything with white chocolate! I will have to try these!!
Thank you, Kim. Me too!
These sound great. I make white chocolate Oatmeal cranberry cookies all year.
Leslie Watkins says
These look and sound amazing! Can’t wait to try them! Pinned!
Thank you, Leslie. They are so yummy! The twin for their birthday requested cookies instead of a cake. My daughter has always been the same too. I bet they get that from me. Cookies please!!!
Cindy Rust says
These cookies look so festive Tammy! I’ll be pinning this recipe for sure! 😊
Thank you sweet friend for always supporting me. Hugs!
These look so good! White chocolate and cranberries are such a great combination!
Thank you so much, Danielle.