Hello sweet friend! Welcome to coffee with Tammy. Hope you have your cup of coffee in hand or your favorite beverage choice.
Over here, I talk about random things going on over at White Lilac Farmhouse or little something about myself.
I love morning out on my front porch. It’s quiet from people and I can sit there just listening to nature. It is also the perfect spot to watch Hummingbirds come to drink the sweet homemade nectar from my feeder.
Hummingbirds are fascinating little creatures and this week I experience something amazing. As I sat sipping my morning coffee, I watched a little Hummingbird come and go. At one point, it was curious about me and flew up right in front of my face looking at me. I could have literally reached out and touched it that’s how close the little bird was to me.
It seems this tiny little bird was as curious about me as I was of it.
Back in the spring, I wrote a post on 15 Tips To Attract Hummingbird. You can read about it here. I am enjoying these sweet little friends while they are still here. Soon they will migrate to a warmer climate.
This little bird flying up close to me really made my day. It’s the little blessings in life that can bring so much joy.
Next week, I will have a post on how to create low budget centerpieces for fall and will be sharing other fun projects too. This weekend, I have been crafting. Be sure to check back next week!
Looking for fall inspirations, checkout these posts below:
- Easy Fall Table Scape
- Easy Front Porch Decorating Idea
- Wood Bead Fall Wreath
- 2020 Fall Home Tour
- 2020 Halloween Porch
Featuring SIX Posts That Stopped ME IN my tracks
- Leslie at Feet Under My Table has this amazing post An Easy Way to Create Pressed Ferns.
- Cindy over at Reinvented Delaware has a stunning post Learn How To Copper Leaf A Pumpkin.
- Jennifer at Cottage On Bunker Hill created this gorgeous Fall Hydrangea Garland.
- Wait until you see what Leslie at My 100 Year Old Home created in her Fall Table Setting DIY.
- Cindy at Cloches and Lavender has this incredible project Easy Canvas Ideas Using Vintage Transfers.
- You need to try these delicious PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP BAKED OATMEAL CUPS | GLUTEN FREE by Stacey at Stacey Lives.
Hope you make it an amazing day, friend!