Do I have a delicious cocktail for you? It is my new favorite refreshing summer cocktail recipe. It is perfect for the summer.
Recently, my sister-in-law was in town for a visit. At one of the local restaurants they had a specialty cocktail called “Lady Angel”. It was lite, delicious and refreshing to sip outside by the water. The menu listed out the ingredients. Many of the items, I had already at home.
I recreated this lovely summer cocktail and wanted to share it with you. I hope you enjoy it as much me. Here is my version of the Lady Angel:
Lady Angel Summer Cocktail
- 1 2 oz. Stainless Steel Measuring Jigger
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 8 oz drinking glass
- 1 oz Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom Vodka
- 2 oz Vita Coco Coconut Water with Pineapple
- 3-4 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 slice Dole Sliced Peaches in 100% Fruit Juice Optional
- Ice Cubes
- Add the desire amount of ice into a 8 oz. glass.
- With a bar jigger, measure out 1 oz of Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom Vodka and pour over the ice.
- Add one slice peach into the glass.
- With a bar jigger, measure out 2 ounces of Vita Coco Coconut Water with Pineapple and pour into the glass.
- Add the desire amount of pineapple juice into the glass. Approximately 3-4 ounces.
- Now with a teaspoon or bar stirrer give the drink a good mix.
Let’s Make My New Favorite Refreshing Summer Cocktail Recipe – Lady Angel
I cannot wait for you to make this delicious cocktail. It’s smooth and delicious. You can make it in a matter of minutes.
- Add ice in your glass of choice.
- Pour 1 oz (or your preference) of Ketel One Botanical Peach & Orange Blossom Vodka.
- Add one peach slice into the vodka in the glass.
4. The peach slice is totally optional but looks wonderful as a garnish. It also tastes good too.
5. Using the larger jigger add 2 oz. of Vita Coconut Water with Pineapple.
6. Add the Pineapple Juice to top it off. Approximately 3-4 oz.
7. Stir the cocktail to blend and enjoy!
Now it is time to enjoy these summer cocktail. Careful, these Lady Angels can sneak up on you.
You can also make these as a Mock Cocktail. Just eliminate the Ketel One Vodka and substitute 1 oz. of orange juice.
Let me know how you like the Lady Angel.
Where TO GET THE GOODS
Affiliate links are used for your convenience at no additional cost to you. Read my full disclosure here.
OTHER Cocktail Recipes
Simple Summer Spiked Strawberry Lemonade
Renae at Peacock Ridge Farm has four incredible summer drink recipes from a Strawberry Mule, Pear Rosemary Lemonade, Lavender Iced Tea to a Strawberry Basil Lemonade.
This another crowd pleaser and perfect for cookouts.