Cold weather is the perfect time for a good soup or chili for dinner. I have the most amazing white chicken chili recipe.
Whenever I make this recipe people want rave about. It’s a easy recipe that can be cooked in a crock pot or stock pot.
This White Chicken Chili Recipe is full of favor from wonderful seasonings.Jump to Recipe
Sunday I made this White Chicken Chili Recipe for a gathering of friends. It was a big hit! The best part about this recipe it’s easy.
Please pin this recipe for me.
The Most Amazing White Chicken Chili Recipe
- 4-6 Boneless Chicken Breast Approximately 1 1/2 – 2 pounds
- 3 Cups Low-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream or Milk
- 2 15 oz. can Norther Beans, drained
- 2 15 oz can Cannelli Beans (white kidney beans), drained
- 2 11 oz can White Shoe Peg Corn
- 2 4 oz can Diced Tomatoes & Green Chiles, drained
- 2 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 Medium Onion, chopped to preference
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 1 tbsp Coriander
- 1 1/4 tsp Salt
- Black Pepper to Taste
- 1 tsp Smoke Paprika
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Dried Cilantro
- Sour Cream for Topping/Garnish
- Monterrey Jack Cheese for Topping/Garnish
- 3 Limes Sliced Juice is for garnishing as a topping
- Guacamole for Topping/Garnish
- Tortilla Chips for Garnish
- 2 Spring Green Onions for Topping/Garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add boneless chicken breast to non stick baking pan. Bake for 40 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- You can either cut the chicken into cubes or shred it for the chili.
- In a frying pan, add 1 tbs of olive oil. Sauté 1/2 of the chopped onion and garlic cloves until tender then add into the Crock Pot.
- Drain beans, corn and tomatoes with green chillies. Add them to into the Crock Pot.
- Add in the diced/shredded chicken to the Crock Pot.
- Next add the broth, milk, 2 tbsp of olive oil and seasonings into the Crock Pot and stir until mixed well.
- Let simmer in Crock Pot for two hours.
- Serve with the toppings for the garnish and cornbread.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. The opinions here are all my own. It helps me to continue to bring to you DIY and projects on my blog.
Just click on the item to purchase.
Checkout some of my other recipes
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- White Lilac Farmhouse’s Banana Split Dessert
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake
- Apple Crisp Easy Recipe
- White Lilac Farmhouse Chocolate Chip Cookies
Have a blessed day, friend!