Looking for an incredible cookie recipe? These White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies are full of flavor in every bite.Jump to Recipe
These cookies has dried cranberries, white chocolate, walnuts and a hint of cinnamon and orange. Try this cookie recipe. It is sure to be a delightful addition to your fall and holiday recipes.
Your family will want you to bake more of them!Print Recipe
White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer
- Baking Pans
- Parchment Paper
- Cookie Scoop
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (soften) room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1/4 tsp fresh orange zest optional
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Place parchment paper on the baking sheets.
- With a Kitchen Aid Mixer, cream together the butter, brown sugar, white sugar, vanilla, and orange zest until smooth.
- Add the egg. Be sure to scrap the sides of the bowls down with a spatula.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the creamy mixture.
- Mix in the white chocolate chips, cranberries, and walnuts.
- Place plastic wrap over the bowl and place in the refrigerator. Allow the dough to chill the dough for approximately 1 hour and no more than 2 hours. By chilling your dough, it will help your cookies not to spread from the butter in the cookies being too warm.
- Drop cookie dough by a heaping teaspoon onto prepared baking sheets. Note: I like using the small cookie scoop to have the cookies all the same size.
- Bake 10-12 or until set and the edges are slightly golden brown.
- Wait one minute then remove from pans to wire racks to allow the cookies cool.
Have an amazing day!