White Lilac Farmhouse's Banana Split Dessert
A great Summer Time dessert!
9 x 13 Pan
Pam Cooking Spray
- 2 1/2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3/4 Cup Salted Butter melted
- 1/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 16 Ounces Cream Cheese at room temperature
- 14 Ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 TBSP Lemon Juice
- 2 Bananas sliced round
- 1/4 Cup Strawberries sliced
- 14 Ounces Can of Crushed Pineapples drained really well
- 8 Ounces Whipped Topping
- 8 Jumbo Maraschino Cherries sliced in half
- 3 TBS Chopped Pecans optional
- 2 TBS Chocolate Syrup, drizzled optional
- 2 TBS Toasted Coconut optional
First coat the 9 x 13 pan with Pam Cooking Spray.
Mix graham cracker crumbs, light brown sugar and melted butter together and pressed into the 9 x 13 pan. Place pan into the refrigerator and chill for 20-30 minutes.
With an electric hand mixer, beat together soften cream cheese, sweetened condense milk, vanilla and lemon juice until well blended. You want to make sure that there are no lumps. Spread mixture over the chilled graham cracker crust layer. Chillin the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes before next layer.
Over the chilled cream cheesemixture crushed pineapple in a thin layer.
Add lemon juice to a medium bowl. Slice two bananas in circles and add into the lemon juice and give it a good toss to coat the bananas. This will help the bananas not to brown.Next alternate rows of bananas and strawberries over the pineapple layer.
Next add a layer of whipped toppingover top of the bananas and strawberries.
Slice Maraschino Cherries in halfand garnish the top. On mine, I also added chopped pecans. You can also drizzlechocolate syrup over the top too.
Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.