Waffles are a family favorite in our home. I want to share with you my easy and delicious Belgian waffle recipe.
It does not take long to make waffles. All you need is a Belgian waffle maker, Pam Cooking Spray (a must) and the ingredients to make these delicious Belgian Waffles.
The grandchildren love them! It makes them feel special when the waffle maker comes out. Waffles cook in a matter of minutes and the clean up is a breeze. The trick to non-sticking waffles in the waffle maker is Pam Cooking Spray.
Please pin to Pinterest for me.
Hope you enjoy this recipe. It is one that I have perfected over the years.
I am one of those individuals who cooks without recipes. I began capturing and writing things down for my daughter, Amanda. So she could have recipes to make at her home and past on to her children some day as well.
Easy and Delicious Belgian Waffle Recipe
- Belgian Waffle Maker
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 4 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 3/4 Cups Milk
- Beat eggs, milk and vanilla together in a bowl.
- Add in all of the dried ingredients and whisk until smooth. You may have a few lumps. It is perfectly fine.
- Heat your Waffle Maker.
- Spray the surface of the waffle iron (inside) with non-stick cooking spray (Pam).
- Pour mix into the hot waffle maker and cook until brown. Follow the instructions on your waffle maker for cooking times.
- Serve hot with you butter, syrup or berries.
WHERE TO GET THE GOODS!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. The opinions here are all my own. It helps me to continue to bring to you DIY and projects on my blog.
Have a wonderful day sweet friend!