Looking for a delicious spiked drink for Thanksgiving and Christmas? Try this amazing Hot Fireball Apple Cider for the holidays.
Do you love apple cider? You may have tried Apple Cider Mimosas or spiked Apple Cider with Salted Caramel Vodka. Have you ever tried it with whiskey…Fireball Whiskey?
You are in for a treat! Not only it it perfect for the holiday, it is a great fall drink. The perfect drink to get warm and cozy on those chilly evenings. A wonderful drink to sip around a bonfire.
The savory sweet cinnamon flavor of the Fireball Whiskey is amazing compliment to the apple cider. You will not want just one delightful mug full of this incredible hot apple cider toddy.
This can be made in a crockpot or as an individual cocktail. This drink is smooth and bursting with lots of flavor. This great cocktail that can be served hot or cold. Although, I prefer it hot!
How to make this amazing Hot Fireball Apple Cider for the holidays:
Quick Individual Cocktail:
- 8 oz of Apple Cider
- 1.5 oz (1 Jigger) of Fireball Whiskey
- Apple or Orange Slice (core the apple and slice)
- Cinnamon Stick (Optional)
Pour Apple Cider and apple or orange slice into a microwavable mug or glass measuring cup. Heat for 2 minutes or to desire temperature.
Stir in 1 to 1.5 ounces of Fireball Whisky. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and ENJOY!
Here is a fun fact. Did you know that the word whiskey is also spelt whisky?
Why are there two spellings for whiskey? It depends on the country of origin for the spirit. The spirit produced in American and Irish will have the spelling “whiskey”. Canada, Scotland and Japan will use the spelling “whisky”.
Hot Fireball Apple Cider
- 1 Crockpot
- 1/2 Gallon Apple Cider
- 12 Ounces Fireball Whiskey
- 1 Orange Sliced or Apple Cored and Sliced You can have some extra slices for garnishing.
- 2-3 Cinnamon Sticks
- Turn setting on crockpot on high.
- Pour apple cider into a crockpot.
- Slice up one orange or apple and add to apple cider.
- Add into the mixture 2-3 cinnamon sticks.
- Heat on high until the cider becomes hot. Turn setting to low to keep the cider mixture hot.
- Pour 8 ounces of cider mix into a cup or mug. You need to make sure you leave room for the 1.5 oz (jigger) of Fireball Whiskey. Add the shot of whiskey and stir.
- Garnish with extra cinnamon stick and orange/apple slice.
you may love
Enjoy your day, sweet friend.